Concept development and planning for kitchens – cooling areas – sculleries – food services – kitchenettes – school kitchens – teaching kitchens – catering kitchens – communal kitchens – group kitchens – nursing home kitchens – hospital kitchens – front cooking kitchens – kindergarten kitchens, etc..
- Basic evaluation and review of task assignments with the client and the architect
- Measurement of the premises, preliminary talks and advice on new kitchen equipment with the experts, manager and user
- Preliminary planning and preparation of a concept and composition of a first draft with a compilation of the wishes and ideas whilst taking into account all criteria and input.
- Presentation of the preliminary draft with a discussion of the planning for a bid document.
- If required, participation in preliminary negotiations with authorities and professionals.
- First cost estimate
- Planning outline, incorporating insights and conclusions arrived at
- Cost update
- Coordination with other planning participants
- Photo-realistic visualization of kitchens, industrial kitchens, counters and shop fittings as well as shelving units and cabinet spaces, individual units or special constructions
- Approval planning (if required) with compilation of all necessary documents for the authorities in order to obtain a permit approval, coordination with trade supervision, veterinary and management.
- Implementation plan with detailed presentation of all fixtures and fittings with all data necessary for a clear quote, bid document preparation as PDF, Word or GAEB file, depending on requirements.
- Review/verification of the received offers with a compilation of a price comparison list
- Negotiations with bidders
- Cost control and audit
- Construction management and supervision of the execution of the construction in accordance with the bid document. Consulting and advisory services for the client.
- Billing according to the official fee structure for architects and engineers
- We also offer a wide range of additional services, which can be added depending on the project.
We are specialists in the planning and realization of industrial kitchens
- We specialize in kitchen furniture from standard, hygiene H1 up to full-hygiene H3.
- Thermal devices in standard as well as custom-made. Electric / gas / low-pressure steam
- Work corpuses with neutral, cooled or thermal substructures. Colling devices, tables, cabinets and superstructures, standard or custom made, electric / gas / low-pressure steam
- We work only with high-quality materials, made from chrome-nickel steel 18/10 (1.4301) or higher alloyed materials. A lower quality is not acceptable for us.
- Public areas are planned and built in noble materials like granite, stone, glass, ceramics, etc.
- Our developers and planners have the know-how.
- Our own experience
- High functionality, hygienic, economic and ecological solutions with a high life expectancy.
- These are our expectations for quality
- Your benefit: with the right concept, a large reduction in cleaning and staff costs can be achieved.
We build the real Hygiene versions H1 to H2, according to DIN 18865-9.
Hygiene version H1
Bottom, side and rear wall dense and seamlessly welded, without any joints. Cover metal plate placed without special requirements. Bottom, side and rear wall down with curves R10.
Hygiene version H2
Bottom, side and rear wall dense and seamlessly welded, without any joint. Cover metal plate placed without special requirements. Bottom, side and rear wall down with curves R10.
Hygiene version H3
Cover metal plate, bottom, side and rear wall dense and seamlessly welded, without any joints. All connections from cover metal plate-, bottom, side and rear walls are rounded with radius R10.
Edge design / frame wall side as desired, other sides A 50, top R 10. 50 mm coverage above the substructures with CNS metal plate. Bottoms of free standing table tops covered with stainless steel 18/10
Circumferential jointless fully welded stainless steel 18/10 base
We are happy to process your inquiry even under time pressure.